Current Member Profile
The 2016 fiscal and policy year ended on February 29, 2016. Thirty new members joined the captive during this time period, generating over $17 million in new premiums for the insurance program. At year end, we have further diversified our group by risk class, geography and premium size. Presently, Archway Insurance Ltd. has active members with headquarters in 28 different states.
Shareholders By Region/Location
* This map reflects active members only, and does not include inactive members.
Because each member of Archway Insurance Ltd. is an owner, the following criteria has been established to ensure the quality of membership and long-term strength of the company:
- Management Commitment to Safety
- Financially Strong Company
- Loss Experience Better than Average for Industry Group
- Regular Attendance and Participation in Board Meetings
- Business Philosophy Compatible with Archway Insurance Ltd.
- Recommend Other Quality Companies to Archway Insurance Ltd.
- Minimum Annual Casualty Premium of $500,000
The essence of success for Archway Insurance Ltd. is two-fold: continued participation by each shareholder in governing Archway Insurance Ltd. and aggressive risk management within its own business.